Sunday 14 October 2012


Here i have started to experiment with texture and mark making by scratching into sand paper, below i used a mixture of flour, water and ground coffee granuals to create a paste. I found it to be a bir too wet and the marks did not show up as i had hoped!



I attempted to make a thicker paste that would set on the face, this time using icing sugar and cocoa powder which is alot more effective. I applied it quickly and thickly using my fingers and again  i used a cocktail stick to scratch into the surface which created really interesting texture and line.






1 comment:

  1. Fantastic experiment using food stuffs. I would like to see more of these, but using mudmasks instead. Working with the various materials makes for an exciting appreciation of your vision. Well done here.

    ReplyDelete