Sunday 20 January 2013

Black....

I have been really inspired by the use of black makeup in the catwalk collections i have looked at so far. Here i have experimented using black liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow to create a similar look to that of Lie Sang Bong. Applying the makeup to myself i was able to appreciate just how striking this look is. I love the simplicity of the design and for me it transforms the face and  is almost eerie.











Below i tried to create a similar look to what i had seen on one of the models within the McQueen collection. I applied the shadow in an uneven and haphazard way which creates an interesting texture. I would like to draw attention to the eyes in both my catwalk and editorial looks. I have also made the decision to use a male model in my catwalk look as i intend to convey an image of strength in my catwalk shoot.











No comments:

Post a Comment