Sunday 20 January 2013

Catwalk shoot.....













FINAL IMAGES....






I am extremely happy with the outcome of  my Catwalk shoot and i feel the final images i produced were very strong. Overall , i feel i achieved a sense of tribal strength, power and identity which is what i had aimed for. The makeup look on camera worked really well and i feel is very striking and bold, something that is very important for a catwalk look. I am pleased with my decision to stick to the use of black on the face which i feel contrasted well with the white circular form of the necklace.I feel the images i created clearly speak tribal , and the use of wire around the face and eyes for me tie the look together and brings the Wild Kingdom theme into the modern day. I managed my time well during the shoot and achieved my look within 90 minutes. Initially i shot the image against  white background which didn't give the dark and atmospheric look i was intending so i decided to use a black backdrop which worked really well. I also had to add a little more face mask onto the chest as initially it was not as strong as i'd intended on camera. If i were to change anything i would use more glue on the safety pins as i feel they weren't as secure as i'd liked however i do feel they were really effective on camera and represented tribal pattern in a dynamic way. I was able to direct my model with ease and i feel my choice of model worked really well, i particularly feel the darkness of the eyes add to the enigmatic feel i was going for.






No comments:

Post a Comment