Sunday 20 January 2013

Editorial shoot.....











FINAL IMAGES.....










The overall outcome of my editorial shoot i feel was successful. I think my vision translated really well onto the camera, and i created very striking shots. I was really happy with my choice of colour pallete and the eyes for me really stood out on the camera. The face mask also worked really well underneath the supra colour and created a texture to the skin which was really effective.I was particularly pleased with the hair styling in this shoot which is one of my favourite elements. The plaits and loop in the hair i feel are the strongest reference to the tribal theme. The concept of the hand print was really effective and stamps the idea of identity on the image. Overall i think i achieved the really modern and slightly futuristic feel i was aiming for and brought something new to the Wild Kingdom theme. Reflecting on  my final images i would have perhaps considered the styling a little more for an editorial shoot as i feel this was my weaker area, although i do feel the wire worked well with the look and feel of the shoot. I would also perhaps consider adding a little more line or pattern to my design , particularly around the eyes as a finishing touch.














No comments:

Post a Comment